Add-in Express for Internet Explorer
Develop add-ons for IE 6, 7 and 8, customize IE GUI, access IE objects & events
This all-in-one framework provides a simple and quick way to customize Internet Explorer with your own browser extensions. You can create thread-safe, secure, isolated, deployable and context-sensitive add-ons for Internet Explorer IE 6, 7 and 8 (32- and 64-bit) with your menu items, toolbar buttons, context menus, toolbars, side-bars and keyboard shortcuts. It directly supports VB.NET, C#, C++ and Delphi Prism.
What's new in this version
• * Complete support for Visual Studio 2010.View more...
* Complete support for Delphi Prism 2010.
* Complete support for managed C++.
* Complete support for IE 7 and 8 (64-bit).
• .NET Framework 1.0 or 1.1; Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010
Operating system: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Server 2003, Win Vista, Win 7
Release date: 2010-01-14
Downloads last week: 0